NEM is collaborating with IPSK to deliver the Monitoring and Evaluation for Rural Energy Projects course.
About your facilitators
Energy is key for the economic development of every country. It is essential for our everyday activities, and yet a significant number of people especially in rural Africa don’t have access to modern energy
The purpose of this two-weeks extensive executive training is to equip policymakers and professionals with knowledge and skills for planning, monitoring, and evaluating energy projects. The course will be delivered by the experts at Nalule Energy and Minerals consultancy (NEM Energy) in collaboration with the Institute of Petroleum Studies Kampala.
The course covers the effectiveness of planning and monitoring rural energy projects in this era of energy transitions and climate change. Energy projects are progressive in nature and are constantly subject to change, as such policymakers should be equipped with up-to-date techniques and knowledge to plan, monitor and evaluate such projects.
Briefly, the objective of this executive course are spotlighted below:
- Define the challenges of rural energy project developments in this era of energy transitions and climate change
- Define the fundamental components of a good energy project plan
- Establish a robust framework for project implementation and control
- Develop project budgets and schedules that can be accurately monitored and evaluated
- Understand the key energy transition indicators and their impact on energy project management
- Recognise energy project risks and know how to manage them
This hybrid-training incorporates a methodology that involves both theory and skill training components, applying hands-on exercise, facilitation of group discussions, practical case studies and real-life examples.
The training fees including related expenses are $4,500 per participants.
The purpose of this two-weeks extensive executive training is to equip policymakers and professionals with knowledge and skills for planning, monitoring, and evaluating energy projects.
Who Should Study This Course?
Project Planners & Estimators
Quality Assurance Managers